A little bit about me….

My name is Kandy and I began studying externally in semester 2 2008. I am married with three children Madison, Cooper and Quinn. My children bring me so much joy, so much so that i am studying to become a teacher of primary. I really enjoy studying through USQ as it provides many opportunies and much needed support.

Since graduating from school in 2001 i have worked in Real Estate in Brisbane. Working my way through up ranks i became Personal Assistant to the National Director of Residential Australia at Knight Frank. I enjoyed working within a team environment and contributing to important endeavours.

A big move to the country in 2008 prompted a need for a change, so I began work at the local high school as a teacher aide. This is when the idea to study education was triggered. I have never looked back.

When i don’t have my nose in the books, I love just hanging out with my kiddies and hubby. I enjoy socializing with my friends and running every week.
I am very spontanious and enjoy just taking of for the day and trying something new.

I am currently in my final semester of study within the BEDU program.

untitled

This blog was specifically designed for EDP4130 – Technology Curriculum and Pedagogy, in association with the assessment tasks within the course.  I will post blogs regarding activities completed within the course, along with interesting technology classroom experiences, published documents, etc.

Please feel free to comment on my posts.  I welcome your input…  Scratch ya later…. (pardon the pun.. hehe)

Happy Reading,

Kandy